Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B Application type

Hi,

My H1B was initiated in 2008 April. The petition has been selected through he lottery process. but when i checked the status of the Petition, i see that the Application type is "Petition for Fiance" instaed of "Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker". What is the imapct on me getting the H1B???

Thanks,
    S.Mythili

What? there is somethig wrong here, either from your employer side or from USCIS... call them.

Comment

whom to call??
      Is there a way to verify the verify the name of the applicant using the File # to cross verify if this is the file # associated with me?

Comment

Call the USCIS call center and inform your Employeer to look forward in it. this is big mistake. because Fiance and non immigrant worker's it's totaly wrong status..

Comment

Call both, your employer and USCIS.

Comment

USCIS will not reveal any information to you if you call. Your employer/lawyer should call as a H1b is employer's petition, not yours.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X