Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer

Hi friends,

I just got my H1B stamped for Company XYZ. Now I have a better offers from other companies. I am still in India, is it possible to Transfer the H1B with new Employer before travelling to US.
    Can you please list the steps, any risk in doing so.. Any help is really appriciated.

Regards,
    Ashish

Yes, can be done. All these offers are from consulting companies that try to bite into each other's business (cheapos!) and will take you for a ride after you land here either way.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks for help, but what if my current Employer is ready to do the H1 transfer, its a big firm and I am working them from 6 yrs.. since I already have H1 I want use it instead of going for L1 which they are not very keen on processing.

Comment

I already told you it was possible.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X