Confussion for applying H1B Application from S.africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confussion for applying H1B Application from S.africa

Hi, I am indian citizen, working in S.Africa since 3years with Valid work permit , TAX & Salary stub is also with me, but the USA Embassy told me apply your H1B from India Mumbai/delhi or nearest your residence because your 3years work permit is not valid for apply here.. but I don't know now what VFS Mumbai will going to ask me.. confusion.. my father went VFS they told him if someone staying abroad more then >12months they will elligible to apply from that respected residence country (my is S.Africa). let's see.. please guide me if VFS mumbai also not accepted then what I have to do?
    thanks lots in advance

remember... USA Embassy in S.africa gives me one letter, that mentione he is india citizen and not enough rights to satisfying us for applyin our H1B process from S.africa.

Comment

Third country consulates need not process visas for non-citizens and can direct them to the home consulate. Your home consulate has to handle it even if you were living abroad.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

but my employeer mentioned all addresses, even Embassy address also of S.Africa when they applied for Petition I-129 and it's approved too.. I dont understand if, mumbai VFS on 2nd july 2008 will reject me, and gives me something then?? big ?? for me..

Comment

LOL... what can the consulate in mumbai give you after rejecting? Rejection is ofcourse a big ?? for anyone. But as advised earlier, if you are going to the consulate under the jurisdiction of which your residential address falls, they are obliged to adjudicate your case. You should not have much problems if you are qualified and if the petition was filed by a genuine employer with good standing.

Comment

hey my is not Rejection, just the S.african embassy not accepted my case.. and they told me apply from your birth country place, my father mother & family in india but I m working in S.africa so, they told me above things. yes, Petition is filled by Oracle company so I think the company is not ****.. but problem of the S.african USA embassy. lets see, what will happens with me.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X