Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Revoked

Hi,

I came to U.S.A on H4 in March 2007 and applied for H1. I got my H1 in Oct 2007. As my employer dont have good marketing team, they didnt show me any job till March 2008. I got an offer at the end of March 2008. When I got the job offer , my employer signed on the contract and asked me to join in the job . After joining in the job, they asked me to quit the job and all of sudden asked me to convert my status to H4 or else go back to India to get my VISA stamped and also they were telling me that I am not their employee as they didnt give me any offer letter.

As I dont have any option I signed on the H4 papers in May 2008, but still I am working with the client. Till now they didnt pay me single penny, but taking money from the client on behalf of me. I have my time sheets and experience letter from my client. How can I get my salary? Is my H1 still in valid status? Am I legal to work after signing on the H4 papers..(My H4 status is pending from the INS side..i.e not yet approved).

Please help me out in solving this issue.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

You can complaint to the department of labor.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X