H1-H4 spouse possible to apply togather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-H4 spouse possible to apply togather

hi, I am applying my H1B already approved, ok I have to ask you my spouse also apply with me her H4? or she have to wait for some pay stubs? we can enter into USA both togather? I am applying H1 and she is possible to apply H4?

H1 and H4 issues

I am applying my H1B already approved, ok I have to ask you my spouse also apply with me her H4? or she have to wait for some pay stubs? we can enter into USA both togather? I am applying H1 and she is possible to apply H4

---- If you are talking of applying for a H1 and H4 Visa interview, yes you apply together on the same day at the same US Consulate. Once you take the H1 appointment you will be prompted to add your spouse as a dependent for H4 Visa. You have to pay separate fees for H1 and H4 Visas (the amount is the same , but you have to pay for H1 and pay for H4)

----- This way you will be granted Visa at the same time and you can enter USA at the same time

----- The language of the post needs to be improved to present the facts in abetter manner. Think of it

Subramanya

Comment

so, I have to fill seperate DS-156 form too for her?? or I mentioned in my DS-156 form it's enough, in that spouse full name colunm? because now finaly I will going to take appointment in S.africa USA consulate..

Comment

thanks lots, but about which post you say to improve the language of the post? I don't understand well.. ok subhramaniyam thanks lots.. please reply my second question if you like. about DS-156 form I have to fill another for her too.?? and yes DS-157 is for MALE only right??

Comment

Your original post

Comment

so, I have to fill seperate DS-156 form too for her?? or I mentioned in my DS-156 form it's enough, in that spouse full name colunm? because now finaly I will going to take appointment in S.africa USA consulate

---- Yes, you have fill DS-156 form for yourseldf and your wife separately. Mentinoning in your DS-156 will not siffice. DS-157 also has to be filled for both male and female

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X