Matamoros July 10th hotel room sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matamoros July 10th hotel room sharing

I am looking for a FEMALE to share hotel room expenses on July 9th and 10th in Holiday Inn, Brownsville.
    Last edited by TransferQ; 07-03-2008, 09:34 AM.

I am assuming that you are female too.

Please clarify explicitly in your posting to increase the chance of getting any reply. Otherwise, some people may misunderstand your posting.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Even then People may misunderstand!

BTW, Is it by any way related to H,L Visa??

Guess, it should be moved to some other forum!

Comment

Yes. I agree that I should have mentioned that in first place. And I believe this is a professional forum and posts should be taken in a professional way and not guess about people's preferences.
        I also agree that I should have mentioned it is related to H1 visa stamping in Matamoros consulate and that is why I posted it in H,L forum.
        Appreciate your help with the posting.

Thanks,
        Sarika

Comment

With the ongoing rate of crime, you are better off bearing the extra $100 or so than share a room with a stranger.

What is the big deal. Personal safety is more important than a stranger to share the expenses.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I agree, why the hassle of sharing a room when you are going for such an important thing and you need to book it only for a day or maximum 2!?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X