Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 appointment

Hi All,

I got Visa fee receipt issued by HDFC bank. Now whenever I tried to take online interview appointment from last 15-20 days its showing open date only for the month of July 2008 . I want to book H4 appointment for the month of Oct-2008 how can I do that because I am coming to India for 20 days in the month of Oct-2008 and I want to make advace appointment so that I will make my plans accordingly.

Pls advice..

Thanks....

Originally posted by Harmeek
    Hi All,

I got Visa fee receipt issued by HDFC bank. Now whenever I tried to take online interview appointment from last 15-20 days its showing open date only for the month of July 2008 . I want to book H4 appointment for the month of Oct-2008 how can I do that because I am coming to India for 20 days in the month of Oct-2008 and I want to make advace appointment so that I will make my plans accordingly.

Pls advice..

Thanks....
    They will only issue appointment 3 weeks in advance. Wait until Sept end. I have been waiting since March for Jluly appointment and finally got it last week.

Comment

They release appointments in order and 4-6 weeks in advance. You have to keep checking may be in late August for October appointments.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatic10me
        They will only issue appointment 3 weeks in advance. Wait until Sept end. I have been waiting since March for Jluly appointment and finally got it last week.
        Thank you very much ....

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b
          They release appointments in order and 4-6 weeks in advance. You have to keep checking may be in late August for October appointments.
          Thanks alot will regularly check for now....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X