Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I let USCIS update my contact email address?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I let USCIS update my contact email address?

My employer filed H1B petition using premium processing for me. But on the I-907 form, the last 2 letters of the email address (shoud be '.com', but only show '.c') are missing. I just called USCIS, but the representative tole me I have to contact ther person who handle my case. I certainly have no clue how to contact that person. How can I make sure they have the complete and right email address?

Thanks

Premium filers have access to a special email address to contact USCIS. Your employer/attorney should use that medium. CIS will not release any info to you as it is the employer's petition.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

thanks txh1b.
      But it's the 4th day and my employer has not received any email receipt yet. I guess USCIS would contact my employer using their email address on the I-907 form. But that email address missed the last 2 letters (om). Although USCIS can easily guess it's .com, but they may simply don't do so. How can I or my employer let them know the complete email address?

Comment

They also send the paper copy. So, wait for it.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X