Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer w/o paystub and approval notice

Hi

I applied for H1 thru consultant A ( L1 to H1 COS)
    My online staus shows approval notice sent to employer. But it seems my employer don't want to send me Approval notice.

So If I want to transfer my H1 to employer B. Can I do that without approval notice and pay stub?

Thanks
    Last edited by scorpion2008; 07-03-2008, 06:52 PM.

You can use your online case status printout for a transfer (No guarantee that # belongs to you though). Paystubs are not needed before Oct 1st. After Oct 1st, you are automatically on H1b and would need paystubs.

Better go for premium on the transfer as you need to be working on H1b from Oct 1st else it will put you out of status.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

H1 transfer w/o paystub and approval notice

Hi...
      Thanks for your Response.
      I have copy of receipt notice in which case no. and my name is mentioned.
      so will my transfer smooth without original approval notice?

and If I visit next year my home country and go for H1 stamping then I heard consulate will ask for approval notice,so after transfer will I get another approval copy?

Thanks

Comment

H1 transfer w/o paystub and approval notice

Hi..
        Waiting for your response....

Thanks

Comment

Yes, you are good to go with the transfer. Every petition comes with a new approval notice.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X