Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-EXTENSION

Sir,
    I had H1 of company-A, Then after 6 months applied transfer to company B and C simultaneously at the same service center. Got approval for company 'B' first and I joined company 'B'. This was informed to Company 'C
    also, however company 'C' did'nt cancel my H1 transfer and after few months I received a denial notice applied on behalf of company 'C' from INS. Now I am
    applying for another 3 year extension from company 'B'
    Does the denial notice of company 'C' hinders any
    problem for the extension.

Please reply

Hi,

Did INS tell you what was the reason for the denial..Is it because, you applied for more than one H-1 Transfers in the same service center ?.

Thanx in adv

Comment

Nothing, only I got the reciept on the H4 notice of my wife to my home address informing that after taking into account all the conditions it was determined that the extension for
      concerned person filed by company 'c' is denied and h4 status depends on your husbands status. Employer 'C' did'nt inform me nor I didnt recieve any notice on applied H1 of company 'C'.

The only crunch I am facing now is whether this hinders my extension again which I am doing with company 'B'.

I got company 'B' offer first, and H1 approval first which I am continuing till to date, I never accepted company 'c' offer , IE 3 months after I joined company 'B' I received this notice on behalf of company 'C'.

Your view in this regard is highly appreciated.

pl reply

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X