Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New H-1b bill passed, your action needed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New H-1b bill passed, your action needed!!

I hope by now, you have come to know that the new H-1B bill (S.2045) has been passed with overwhelming 96-1 margin. Now the measure must be passed by the House of Representatives.

The bill addresses important issues such per country quota, six-year limit, working for another employer while H-1B transfer is pending etc.

To make sure this bill is cleared by the House, we need to write to the representative in our area. For more information on how to do this, pl. visit www.isn.org

ISN is a non profit organization for and by the H-1B people from around the world.

UNITED WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

On this web site itself (immihelp.com), if you go to main home page and then click Immihelp Directory,
    under Immigration > Government, you will find the links how to contact your congressman and senator.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks immihelp. I missed that point. Anyway, now that the bill has been passed by the House, we may not require that for the time being.

Your forum has helped a lot in getting the informatation out to number of friends on H-1, and I took a liberty of suggesting the ISN site and other info. just for the benefit of all.

You are doing a great job, keep it up ...

Comment

I have no problem with someone suggesting isn.org as I myself support their activities.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X