Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94 Extension with Renewed Passport

Hi,
    My I-94 is going to expire on Oct 18th 2008 so i have to file an extension of I-94 now. In the mean time i got my passport renewed back in Feb'2008 and i will have to apply I-94 extn with new passport. Would it be a problem to apply the extension with new passport (renewed passport).

Thanks
    Rajesh

No. Why?
    Check out H1 FAQs first!
    http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

I-94 extension means the entire H1b extension in your case.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I have a L1 A visa

Comment

Whatever!

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

If it is entire L1A processing again as per your response, Would it take more time than normal I-94 extension?

Comment

It takes the same time. 2-6 months. If you cant wait, just tarvel outside (Can, Mex) and enter again if you have a valid visa to get I-94 till the date of your petition expiry.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X