Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone get the check returend from USCIS

Hi everyone

I applied for H1 in this year lottery through a consultant. My application was not selected. I am still waiting for the check to be returned. Every time I call the consultants, they say they are still waiting for it from the USCIS. Is this true? Could someone please tell me if they have already got their money back, or is someone still waiting for it?

Also, the consultnat said that the USCIS will also give a letter saying my application was not accepted in the lottery...Is this true>? I hope it is true because then I will have a proof that my application did actually go to the lottery (and the consultants were not cheating me)....

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated!!

Thanks!!!

Paying for H1b is illegal and it is their problem how they collect the money back from USCIS. Many have got the unselected applications back. I am not sure of the reject letter though.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

applied through ifuturistics

I had applied though iFuturistics. Does anyone know about this consultancy....? I am hoping to get some feedback...

HELP!!!!!

Comment

I've heard of shady employers gulping down candidate's money in case application was not selected. I hope this does not happen with you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X