Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping in Paris - France 2008

hello to all,

Need some help about my H1B stamping. I went to US embassy - Paris last tuesday and VO ask some few question about my current status and why I am going to US. Interview time not more then 5 - 7 minuts.

Following question VO ask me during intervies.

1. Why are you going?

2. Where are you working?

3. What are you going to do in US?

4. what's XYZ doing in US?

5. Why you study in France?

6. Why XYZ giving salary? what is your role?

etc.

and after interview VO not giving me my passport and self address envelope and I 797 form. VO told me verification required . we will sent your passport in a week time.

My Question is :

VO not ask me for any single document of my education certificate and my employer company documents.
    So, what he going to verify and how? (VO have no any single original or photo copy of my education and company documents.)

NOTE: VO wasn't gave me 221 g too.

Please guide me. what is a chance in this type of case?
    Last edited by patelbhupi; 07-11-2008, 09:41 AM. Reason: Correction

Pims verification

I think this is for PIMS verification. This is a new process that verifies if your I797 is legitimate or not.

Comment

may be PIMS

hi I also thing that Consulate / embassy verifying approved I-129 petitions and I-797 approval notices.

Best luck for your visa & reply from VO.

Comment

in I-129 petitions, read it carefully everything is mentioned (Education Qualification , experience etcc) in it too. sometimes they not ask you for any documents. read that link. even you also join that community too.
        in some cases they issued visa on approval notice & on I-129 petition. you have to wait for reply from them.
        Last edited by OMM; 07-11-2008, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Thanks Friends for your information regarding my post, today i got my stamped passport by courier.
          Last edited by patelbhupi; 07-12-2008, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by patelbhupi
            hello to all,

Need some help about my H1B stamping. I went to US embassy - Paris last tuesday and VO ask some few question about my current status and why I am going to US. Interview time not more then 5 - 7 minuts.

Following question VO ask me during intervies.

1. Why are you going?

2. Where are you working?

3. What are you going to do in US?

4. what's XYZ doing in US?

5. Why you study in France?

6. Why XYZ giving salary? what is your role?

etc.

and after interview VO not giving me my passport and self address envelope and I 797 form. VO told me verification required . we will sent your passport in a week time.

My Question is :

VO not ask me for any single document of my education certificate and my employer company documents.
            So, what he going to verify and how? (VO have no any single original or photo copy of my education and company documents.)

NOTE: VO wasn't gave me 221 g too.

Please guide me. what is a chance in this type of case?

Hi Patelbhupi,

I have an appointment for H1B visa stamping in Paris. Can you tell me what type of appointment did you book. I booked an immigrant type appointment. Is this correct or wrong.. and it would be great if the conversation with VO was in english or french as i dont know french. I am travelling from US to france on business.

Thanks,
            Manohar

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X