Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many days before they open dates for visa appnt

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how many days before they open the dates for visa appointment. I am planning to take appointment in Chennai.

When I am checking now, It says it is opened only until Aug 1st. I am looking for some dates in Aug end, so that I can plan my tickets from now.

Inputs are appreciated.

4-6 weeks in advance is the general trend. When demand increases, it may vary.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

you can apply after 1st august 2008, my employeer told me that same. when your petition once is approved & employeer got it that same then you will apply after 45 to 60days, as per communication with my employeer. Best luck.

Comment

Originally posted by OMM
        you can apply after 1st august 2008, my employeer told me that same. when your petition once is approved & employeer got it that same then you will apply after 45 to 60days, as per communication with my employeer. Best luck.
        Your answer is not for what the question asked was for.though :-)

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

ohh TX.. but my employeer told me same thing when I plan for visa appointment for my first time stamping.. still I am waiting for 1st of august.. still not applied.

Comment

Originally posted by OMM
            ohh TX.. but my employeer told me same thing when I plan for visa appointment for my first time stamping.. still I am waiting for 1st of august.. still not applied.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X