Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expedite Process

Hi,

Have any one used the Expedite process. My case is in Vermont service center and still in pending staus. I applied in Mar 08 but currently they are processing for Aug 2007. So it will take another 8 months.

So I thaught of going for expedite service, so please let me know the procedure or if you have any experience please share the experience.

Post???

Have any one used the Expedite process. My case is in Vermont service center and still in pending staus. I applied in Mar 08 but currently they are processing for Aug 2007. So it will take another 8 months.

So I thaught of going for expedite service, so please let me know the procedure or if you have any experience please share the experience.

---0 Expedite process for what? Specify

Subramanya

Comment

Do you mean Premium Processing?

Comment

Expedite process for H4 extension. Actually we went for premium processing, but only for my husband they approved. they didn't approved for me. When we checked with them they told that there is no premium processing for 1-539.

Actually I am planning to go to india 3 months, that's the reason we are looking for expedite process.

Comment

There is no such thing available for form I539.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X