H1B receipt number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B receipt number

My employer is telling that I got selected in H1B lottery and given a receipt number EAC981 YYYY ZZZ . While checking the status online USCIS site says that Approval notice has sent in 1998. Could you please help me to know whether this receipt number is valid one???

hi, better to ask to your employer about this case.

Comment

One agency is between the employer and me so i dont have direct access to the employer...agent is saying it is a valid number.. but i would like to confirm it

Comment

Definitely not. Is is a **** number. Read how the receipt numbers can be deciphered.

Complete information on how to decode and interpret a USCIS case receipt number.

Pay special attention to the year and date.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Yes, my receipt number is eac08155 YYYY X
          I read the link on how to decipher the receipt number.
          In the link, it gives an example "EAC0801550023".

In my receipt number it is 08155. There is "1" in place of "0" after "8". What does this mean.
          Sorry if it's a silly question.

Comment

If you read it, you should know. It is the 155th day of fiscal year may be? BTW, I did not read the link.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thank you very much for the valuable information. From the reply it is clear that the agency has given the **** number and they are telling me to wait till the approval notice come. What to do?? Whom do you I contact for further information? Anyone can help?

Comment

Ask them and play dumb. Ask why is the year 98 as per the online case status? Most of the employers that collect H1b fees are crooks.

Comment

Thanks for the help. The agencey is not responding to my mails. They have given the recipt number over phone. Suppose by mistake I have taken the number instead of '0' the '9'. is there any way to check the receipt number and name to verify the number is mine?

Comment

First of all .. did they file ur petition? get cleared with this question.

To know your EAC YYYY XX , only ur emplyer/ hired lawyer should help.

Comment

if he is not respondingmails just keep ringing his number.
                      mail his freinds to help you in finding him or reminding to respond mail.

general symptoms of people who are junks:

1) They never respond to mails
                      2) They never attend calls/always answering m/c responds u
                      after long try if u can find them online they will tell you like
                      out of station.
                      3) Generally they will not have office space for more than a month.
                      4) They feel jail is best place instead staying somewhere outside.

many more.....

Comment

Thank you for the prompt reply... i will try in different way... pls help me with more suggetions

Comment

Best thing to do is to approach your friends in USA where your prospective employer is situated and find out whether the company is **** or genuine. Also give them the details and the will find out the exact positon.

Comment

Thank you for your help. I would like to know is there any sites to check whether the employer is a valid one for sponsering H1B visa? means any approved sponsers list by any site?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                            X