X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221(g) - Blue form

HI @,

Good day! Hope you are doing good.

I would like to thank you for providing me timely help for all my queries. Also, please help me to provide further information per below.

I have attend H1B visa interview on July 10th 2008 in Chennai, i got 221(g) (blue color form). All the required documents had couriered already to me by my employer and shall drop box in VFS office in a week or so. In 221(g) form they have also mentioned "NO PASSPORT" in the others column. Can you please let me know what exactly that mean?.

My friends are saying that I need to drop all the required documents and not the passport so that they verify the documents and once they are fine they ll ask my passport for visa stamping ?

Please advise. I am totally confused.

Many thanks !
    Last edited by luvu; 07-20-2008, 12:14 AM.

Your friends are guiding you properly. Please submit the documents as advised by the consulate and wait patiently. you will get an e-mail from the consulate to submit the passport provided the documents submitted by you pass their scrutiny.
    Good Luck.

Comment

221g issue

Hi,
      I am going through the same issue. You should not submit passport and VFS person will take your address and provide a confirmation that papers are submitted without a passport. VFS person will ask you to submit new DS-156 form as they will not accpet the old one that had hdfc receipt number. You can get ds-156 from this site /us-visa-and-immigration-forms/state.html each and evry paper that you receive from your employer. I am still having issue with quarterly wage report. First time my employer is handling this 221 (g) blue color query.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X