Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B petition reopened

Hi,

My H1 is approved in the month of May 2007. Due to my personal problems, I was not able to come to US till Febraury 2008. In Feb 2008, I came on dependent L2 visa. My H1 is not stamped. I was trying for the jobs as my H1 is already approved but could not find any. So I applied for EAD as I am having a valid L2 visa.

Right now my H1 is not stamped, and I received a mail from USCIS stating that my H1 is reopened and it is in Pending state now. I am not sure why it happened like this. Is it because of my EAD application?

Any ideas what will happen? In which kind of scenarios, this will happen. What is the best possible solution.

Please help. I am in dilemma. Thanks for your help.

May be the employer revoked it.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Other than the emploer, do we have any other cases where in the same situation will happen.

Any idea whether the case will be approved or rejected,

Comment

If there was any fraud unearthed on your end or employer's end, it could happen. No once can talk about the final decision.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X