Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under H1-B...Can I change to any job?

Hello Immihelp,

I hold a H1-B under a title of Marketing Analyst (this title is written in my H1-b visa docs). Today, I am seeking a job change and my recruiter asked me if my career is only limited in the Marketing field or not.
    I am considering of a Product Planning position, which is somewhat similar to my current job, but a different title and "field"..

So, my question is, under Marketing Analyst, can I switch to non-Marketing related jobs?

Please let me know... thanks!

H1 transfer

I hold a H1-B under a title of Marketing Analyst (this title is written in my H1-b visa docs). Today, I am seeking a job change and my recruiter asked me if my career is only limited in the Marketing field or not.
    I am considering of a Product Planning position, which is somewhat similar to my current job, but a different title and "field"..

So, my question is, under Marketing Analyst, can I switch to non-Marketing related jobs?

---- Yes, you can change the job and the title. The employer has to justify with appropriate reasoning that your qualificaions, skills, experience etc. from the previous position are equally applicable to the present position and they will be able to utilize your services

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X