X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reg I -797 copy!!

Hi,

Greetings!!

One of my friends applied for H1b and he got the approval.. In the approval H1 copy i.e in I-797 his name is mis spelled ( printed) as Satish Chadra instead of Satish Chandra.. But his name is printed as Satish Chandra in all his documents and passport. Is this going to be any problem when he goes for stamping.... or if the stamping is done also.. is this going to be a problem at the port of entry...

Please do help me with this... Does he need to send it for the correction... Please let me know the process, if he has to send that for correction..

Thanks for your help..

Thanks for your time and consideration..

Cheers
    Srujana.

Originally posted by srujanac
    Hi,

Greetings!!

One of my friends applied for H1b and he got the approval.. In the approval H1 copy i.e in I-797 his name is mis spelled ( printed) as Satish Chadra instead of Satish Chandra.. But his name is printed as Satish Chandra in all his documents and passport. Is this going to be any problem when he goes for stamping.... or if the stamping is done also.. is this going to be a problem at the port of entry...

Please do help me with this... Does he need to send it for the correction... Please let me know the process, if he has to send that for correction..

Thanks for your help..

Thanks for your time and consideration..

Cheers
    Srujana.
    Yes, he must correct this asap.

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatic10me
      Yes, he must correct this asap.
      Thank you so much..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}