Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa stamping in Aug 2008 for Family on Vacation

Hi,

We are going to India on Vacation in Aug 2008. I am on H1B visa and my daughter (3 yrs) is on H4 (My dependent). My wife came to US as my dependent on H4 visa. But now she is on L1B visa.

Q1: Can I add my wife as a co-applicant while booking the appointment online even though she is not my dependent )so that we can all appear for the interview at the same day and time)?

Q2: We are looking for an appointment on Sep first week. Will the slots for Sept available by Aug 1st week? How many days before I can book the appointment?

Thanks,
    Rajeev.

1. Depends on how VFS has coded it's website. You will be able to add a dependent but I am not sure if VFS lets you choose a visa type for the dependent or automatically assign H4 in that column. Test it out and let the forum know.

2. Depends on which consulate. Start looking in August.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

1. What do you mean she is not your dependent? If you are on H1 and she is on H4, she is your dependent.
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X