H1 Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer

I am on H1 B on X company and recently I filed for Extension through my X comapany . as per USICS it is Requested for Additional Eveidence a month and half ago. but my employer still in the process of sending Aditional Evidence to USCIS .but they are not disclosing any info. whether they submitted or not.

In recently I got offer from Y company is it possible to transfer my H1 to Y comapany. bcoz my Visa extension in RFE status.
    Please advise me and appreciated for quick reply.

Possible and risk free if your I-94 is still valid and you have paystubs and receipt from the transfer. Go for premium though as if the first transfer gets denied before new approval, you are toast.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Actually I dont have valid visa and I-94 ,bcoz visa and I-94 expired on march 2008 and I flied for extension on feb 2008.

But I am having paystubs for the present comapany X. and I am planning to transfer visa to Y company.

Comment

Problem is the authorized stay period on a pending application is not considered "Status". If something happens to the bridging transfer, you fall out of status and gather illegal presence. Talk to an attorney.

The above is a risk and if the PP transfer gets approved with I-94, you need not worry but still would possibly considered as work without authorization in case of a denial.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X