Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B approval delay

Hello,

My H1B case was sent to the Vermont servicing centre. It's is picked up in the lottery on May 05.
    I've still not got the approcal. When I check the USCIS, it says case is received and pending.

I heard that Vermont Servicing centre always delay the processing of the visas. Is it true ? Or is there something wrong to have not got the Visa approval till now ?

Thanks.

Originally posted by arpita_10
    Hello,

My H1B case was sent to the Vermont servicing centre. It's is picked up in the lottery on May 05.
    I've still not got the approcal. When I check the USCIS, it says case is received and pending.

I heard that Vermont Servicing centre always delay the processing of the visas. Is it true ? Or is there something wrong to have not got the Visa approval till now ?

Thanks.
    You should be fine. Some time it takes time. Wait for a week or so.

Comment

H1B approval delay

well you cannot doubt the Petitioner, since cases do take time, so far as you were selected and you have a receipt number, you can keep tracking it online.

Comment

I am in the same boat. Case status says its "received and pending". Anyone else in the same boat? Any idea when we can expect the approval notice?

TIA

Comment

I am also travelling in the same boat. recieved on Apr 30th.

case still pending.

Dont know why it is taking so long.. Guys who got receipt date of May also got there approvals.

I am still waiting for my approval

Comment

There are 2 possibilities

1. Either EAC# not belongs to you. or
            2. USCIS updates their page 15th day of every month, so wait until then.

Good luck.
            I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X