About US Residence address in Ds-156

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About US Residence address in Ds-156

In DS- 156, 24. At what address will you stay in the US?
    1, my employer comapny in NJ, I will work for them in NJ.

2, I mentioned address of my sister staying in Dallas Tx, because first 15days I want to stay with them I wil meet them after 6years so, they wish that first come here, and even my emploryeer not decided my residence stay, so , possible to mention her address?

3, And after getting H1B stamp I can go directly India - Dallas DFW airport? instead of POE is NJ/NY?
    4. whats the rules says POE & residence address must be near to Employer's company??
    5, or any residence address and any POE is valid? after 15days I will start my job thats sure.
    6, any problem at the time of interview? if I mentioned above residence?

Please Senior member's Reply me soon. thanks in advance. OMM.
    Last edited by OMM; 07-25-2008, 10:55 AM.

You can, but be ready to face questions regarding the same at PoE. Also, you must carry tickets for your journey to NJ from Dallas very shortly.

Comment

thanks
      But VO ask anything regarding it? means interview time VO creats any problem or VO don't have any problem regarding it?
      thanks in advance

Comment

You have to mention the address of your employer on visa forms as your address in Dallas will be temporary. At POE, if you fill Dallas address for I-94 (which you should), you need to file AR11 form immediately to your new address with-in 10 days on your move.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

thanks lot's

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X