Visa booking dates for H1b and H4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa booking dates for H1b and H4

Myself and my wife are planning to appear for the visa interview at the same time for H1B and H4 visas respectively. I have filled the application forms for my wife initially (H4 visa) and saved it. In order to do the same for my H1B visa, can I click the Co-worker/Family members button at the end of the H4 visa application or do I need to start fresh? When I clicked the Co-Workers/Family button, the Class of Visa field is grayed out showing the H4- Spouse value, so I am not sure how your system recognizes my application as H1B applicant.

Or should I complete my H1B application first and then add my spouse? Please let me know asap.

Thanks very much

Originally posted by dharwada
    should I complete my H1B application first and then add my spouse? Please let me know asap.
    You are right on the target.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Dear Dharwada,

My h1b has been approved and i'm in India only, my question to you is normally how much time does it take to receive the desired documents from the employer so that one can take the interview?
      After approval , what are the next steps before one can book ones appointment with US consulate.You may like to share your experience.
      Thanx in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X