Pp-rfe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pp-rfe

I would like to know if they will follow the 15 days in Premium processing after they received the response for RFE or they will take 60 days, cuz they have this electronic response that it says there - 60 days.
    Thanks!

mine took just 8 days after rfe deadline.

Comment

15 days. That is a default text. Ignore it.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

PP-RFE- status in USCIS not updated

Originally posted by txh1b
        15 days. That is a default text. Ignore it.
        Im just wonderin why they never update the online tracking in cali USCIS, i have checked it but it says there - REquires additional evidence sent , but my employer had faxed already the response and called them 3x and they said they have received the info they needed, but until now they never update my status....weird!

Comment

Online status can be inaccurate many times. A H1b approved back in 2003 for me shows still in processing.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

in response to rfe , my employer could manage to send the documents pertaining to evidence on the last day of the deadline.And the online status showed evidence received and sfter 8 days , the status showed "approval notice mailed" but my employer hasn't received it by mail yet.

Comment

and yes, mine was also a premium processing case.
              Maybe they wait till the deadline is over and after that they consider 15 days time frame.good luck!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X