Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for Passport after dropping docs in 221(g) - Chennai

Hi Friends,

I was not a frequent visitor of **** **** .com but now am being forced to do so. I am writing this post in very worried mind, so pls pls help your thoughts and helps for my queries asap, also pls don't ignore my posting bcos I am writing it in very elaborated...pls read and share your thougths.

My H1 visa interview was with Chennai consulate on 21st Nov 2007, I went for interview with my team mate, both of us applied H1 from diff consultants. We were attending interview paralelly with diff. officers and which I selected was a +ve mentality male officer who had approved many visas that day before to me, but my friend got the lady officer she recently rejected some visas. Because of that only I was little bit confident on interview but before that I was very tensed because I didn't have my employer tax and financial details.

After couples of question like name of US employer, project and PG certificate he came directly to the question what I was affraid to answer. He asked employer tax statements and wage statements for some period, I revealed myself that I don't have those docs and when I asked for the same from employer, they replied since its a confidential we will provide it directly, even I am also not satisfied with my answer what I said bcos I asked the same many times to my employer and they are not interested to send the same. Anyway finally I got issued 221(g) blue, but I was not angry bcos I aleady know I don't have this docs. But the great news is that, for my friend that lady officer didn't asked any more questions other than the names of current working company and US company.

Coming to the point, as per 221(g) blue, I have dropped all those docs with my passport after 3/4 months 02nd April 2008, which my employer send and took some time to collect the same. But still now I didn't received any call or mail from VFS office regarding any further interview or passport info..nothing... So my dears friends, now I am worried about only my passport and don't care about H1 stamping, if its is +ve or -ve. When I am calling to Chennai VFS office, they are saying the same reply still under administrative processing.

So guys could you pls help me or share your thoughts what is next step I can do to get atleast my passport. To whome I can contact either by mail or phone, or what is the procedures to do return my passport in case of emergencies???

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X