Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is next step once you received H1b approval ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is next step once you received H1b approval ?

Hello Sir,

I am married and I have 1.5 year old child. I am in INDIA and I have received the H1b approval from USA consultant. Now what will be next step ?

What are the thing I should take care before the interview ?

Can I schedule the interview before OCT2008 ? My approval is valid from 1 OCT 2008 till 2010. I heard that I can not go to interview before 1st week of Oct 2008.

Will I need to get any Medical checkup report before the interview for me and my family ?

Will I need to get any foreign insurance before the interview for me and my family which will start from date 1 OCT 2008 ?

Basically, I need everything which I will need get done before the interview.

I will really appreciate the quick response and links for guidance

Thanks

Meghana Gujarathi.
    Yes
    50.00%
    No
    50.00%

ask your employeer or read on home page of immihelp.com under visa category H1 visa documentation best luck.
    Read some post regarding it carefully in this forum.
    lot's of documents needed from you employeer. and you can start work after getting visa stamp from 1st oct 2008 onwards. take appointment & Visa before that date but first collect all documents from employeer.

Comment

No, you don't need to any Medical check-up in india, and you don't need any medical inssurance at the time of interview or for visa stamping. read H1 visa documents list, you can apply for your spouse and child togather with you for H4.
      click on this link for H1B and see about H4 too on left side..

Comment

i'M ALSO SAILING IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU.
        The information that I've gathered is from the same web link that OMM has referred to.
        Infact employer has to send a list of documents before we could take the interview.Once we are in receipt of the documents then we will have to take interview date.This is what I think.

Comment

you will take interview date but before intervie you must have all documents on your hand. otherwise problem for you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X