Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94 number

Hey,
    1.how many digits is the I-94 number? in my passport it is 9 digits in a row and 2 more digits displaced little bit down. so is it 9 digits or 11 digits?

2.Also in I-485 form its asking for non-immigrant visa number, is it the same as the control number printed on the visa?

3. Also please let me know is the A# is same as the receipt number on the approved I-140?
    please reply. thanks.
    Last edited by poojasri; 07-30-2008, 01:52 AM.

11 digits. There was a recent press release that there were some misprinted I-94s issued at some border posts and CBP will re-issue new ones and everyone was supposed to get that.

However, the separate 2 digits in your case are part of the I-94 number and you are not a misprinted I-94 case.
    2. Red number.
    3. Yes

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

thank you txh1b

Comment

I am applying for I-485,I-131,I-765 together. In the instructions page of each form it has written 2 photos. so should i send 6 photos all to gether. or should i send only 2 photos. Thank you.

Comment

6. Just follow the instructions to avoid delays and RFEs.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X