Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling to India & return before Visa Expire

Hi

1. My Visa is getting expire on 30th Sep 2008. I'm travelling to India on 1st week of Sep and return on 22nd Sep before the Visa get expired.But I've a H1B extension approval from Company A till 2010
    Is there any problem suppose if am return to US before 10 days of visa expire?

2. Also i've a plan to resign from Company A and plan to return US with company B - H1B approval receipt no. Is there any problem if I don't have any paystub from company B while entering to US?

Thanks in Advance

H1 and travel

1. My Visa is getting expire on 30th Sep 2008. I'm travelling to India on 1st week of Sep and return on 22nd Sep before the Visa get expired.But I've a H1B extension approval from Company A till 2010
    Is there any problem suppose if am return to US before 10 days of visa expire?

---- Its not an issue

2. Also i've a plan to resign from Company A and plan to return US with company B - H1B approval receipt no. Is there any problem if I don't have any paystub from company B while entering to US?

---- This may be viewed as abandoning your H1 transfer, since you have traveled out of US while transfer is pending. You may still complete your journey but under extreme conditions of illness of close family member and other serious circumstances, for which you'll have to provide the necessary evidence

Subramanya

Comment

---- This may be viewed as abandoning your H1 transfer, since you have traveled out of US while transfer is pending.
      Not true. Search for the word 'cloning' on the forum. Only COS is considered abandoned. EOS goes through fine and there are success stories posted by individuals on the forum.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X