Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need immidieat help

Hello,
    I was holding H1b visa and my wife was on H4. My lost job 3 months back and applied for B2 for both me and my wife. I just got a job and applied for H1/ h4 3 weeks befor. I havent recieved reciept yet. Now my wife's B2 got rejected today. so I have following questions.

1. does this denial of B2 affect her new H4 application?
    2. what could be the reason of only her get rejacted and mine is still pending even if we applied on the same time?
    3. should I notify my lower who filedour H1/ H4 about her B2 rejaction?
    4. should I continew work?

1. Yes as here is no status to bridge the gap. She has to go throgh Consular processing or re-enter on H4 after your H1 approval. I doubt if your B2 will go through meaning you have to go through CP as well.
    2. No reason. Not necessary that both are processed at the same time.
    3. Definitely and she and you should prepare to leave US immediately and get that H1 premium processed.
    4. You are not supposed to work in a H1 transfer involving a gap in employment until H1 gets approved.

Your situation is messed up and you should consult a lawyer.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

thank you for your reply.

please explain me what is councelar processing.
      how should I approch in my case?

Comment

Read on immihelp or talk to a lawyer. CP is nothing but getting a visa at a consular post if expired and re-entering with a new I-94.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Are you working? I believe you should not have begun until you received a new I-94 for H1B.

You really need to consult a lawyer immediately!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X