Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plzz help....Urgent help H1 transfer plzzz

Hi

I was working with a consultant & he kept my annual salary as 55 k..but till now for this year my YTD is 19,500 $
    & was also harrasing me for this salary too...

Now I've got a full time offer..in a decent company & wud need H1 transfer for that

Can USCIS send me a RFE for low salary and if yes, how can I explain it...I took a vacation for sometime..will that help

Plzzz reply ...My Parents have spent lots of there hard earned money for my studies....If my H1 doesnt get transferred..I would be shattered...

Please guide me....

Has anyone in this situation before.....please guide me

An RFE is a possibility in your case. However USCIS is aware of employers exploitation and might approve your case. You should contact an attorney or get advise from the immigration attorney of the new employer before filing.

Comment

If the employer has not paid you according to LCA, you stand up for your legal rights. Go for premium on the transfer, complain to DOL on a WH4. Read the applicable sections from the Neufield memo. The complaint forms are available following the H1 section from immihelp.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X