Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 stamping 221g blue form Chennai-Typical case

Hi,

Mine is a typical case. Please find the details.
    1. I have attended the interview in Chennai on January 16,2008 along with my wife. Everything went fine except that I was not having the client invitation letter with me. The VO issued me a 221g blue form and has ticked all the options. Mine is a genuine and fast growing company in USA and I received all the documents from them including the client invitation letter.
    2. On March 18,2008 I have dropped the documents along with I-797, I-129, DS-156 and DS-157 forms through VFS office Bangalore(Infantry Road)
    3. After 2 weeks I have got another 221g blue from from Chennai consulate asking for dropping the passports of me and the dependants. (They have returned all the documents).
    4. On April 9,2008 I have submitted my and my wife's passports along with I-797, I-129, photos, DS-156, DS-157 forms through VFS office Bangalore.
    5. I have mailed Chennai consulate couple of times about the status and they replied me as "Administrative Processing", after that they stopped replying to my mail. Till today(August 04,2008) I did not get back the passports, I have checked DOS(got the number from google search) as well and they didnot have it with them for namecheck. I was there in US for about 2 years.

Did anybody came through the same situation. Please advise me whether I have to wait or Can I do something about it?

Regards,
    Cool guy...

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X