Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditinal H1B VISA

Hi there,

I have applied my H1 with a very new Consulting company. I am first person to apply for h1 visa from masters quota for my new consulting company. My employer says that I was give a conditional visa. He said that I have to stay with his company for 1 year. In mean while like after 4 months or so..they have to file a petition in court again saying that I am still with them. My question is that I don't know how far this is true??. I am worried what if I don't want to stay with this company for that long..... I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of this "CONDITIONAL VISA"!!!!! please help me.I still didn't get a copy of my approaval papers..........

Never heard of this type of approval and highly doubt if such things exist in reality. Can he show you some document to prove his theory?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I Need help regarding this. I doubt this that is the reason why I have posted in the forum. I looked for this in google. I couldn't find anything regarding h1B approval. I just want to know if there is anything like "Conditional VISA"........

Thanking you in advance.

Comment

There is a concept of conditional visa in marriage based immigration.
        Never heard of H1 has it too. Your employer must be fooling around.

If they are demanding money OR asking you to sign a contract then you can ask for a piece of document which describes conditional visa concept.

If neither they demanding money nor asking you to sign a contract you should be fine to transfer visa to another company after certain months.

but try to get proof as txh1b mentioned.
        I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

No such proof from USCIS can be obtained as such a thing does not exist.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X