Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer:suggestion please

Hi Group,

I have a H1B visa with me i got it recently from company A but I am still in my Home country, but unfortunatly I also got an offer from company B which offered me better package but they are insiting me to travle on company A's h1 petetion and they will transfer my petetion to their company i.e. company B within one month

my question is

1) IS that possible without any pay-stub
    2) will i Gte into problem at POE.

advance Thanks for your response.

Regards,
    sharath

It is illegal to enter US and work like that. There is element of risk involved.

Look for other posts for better ways of handling the situation. Here is one way.

You can transfer your H1B to employer B before Oct 1st using PP.

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk. :-)
    Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk :-)

Comment

1. No. Illegal to enter without intending to work for the employer.
      2. Probably not. But you are looking at a mountain of problems ahead if you do that when you get caught.

The transfer also will not get approved as USCIS is very strict these days. Don't follow the instructions of company B. They seem fraudulent right from the start.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X