Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 visa interview - specific query

Hi,

I have received my approval letter and will be applying for stamping in some time. My old passport was damaged in floods so my current passport has a line written at the bottom which says damaged passport.

My old passport has a stamping for Bangladesh (where I had gone for a visit in 2002). Will the officer want to see the old passport and ask questions about it? the visa stamp and entry, exit stamp is really discolored my exit stamp is not even seen properly will this pose a problem?

H1 interview

I have received my approval letter and will be applying for stamping in some time. My old passport was damaged in floods so my current passport has a line written at the bottom which says damaged passport.

My old passport has a stamping for Bangladesh (where I had gone for a visit in 2002). Will the officer want to see the old passport and ask questions about it? the visa stamp and entry, exit stamp is really discolored my exit stamp is not even seen properly will this pose a problem?

---- If you are going for H1 interviw with a new Passport there is no need to be worried about anything. Nobody is concerned about an old Passport. it is only for your records

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks, this will surely help me calm down..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X