Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regarding paystub

Hi,

I transferred my H1B from A to B on July24th. I didn't send the last 2 months paystubs to USCIS, Since my previous employer send the last 2 months paystub after Aug15. Now i got RFE from USCIS asking last 2 months paystub. These paystubs have been generated in the same date. but the pay period shows May-June and June to July. Will USCIS accept this?

How and why was it generated on the same date? Don't you get paid on a bi-weekly/monthly basis?

USCIS will accept it but may ask for more paystubs in a RFE and if it sees a pattern like this, it may think there is some fraud involved.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Because I resigned from A before getting my June month salary and i gave a notice period for one month(until July), after handover their car and phone, they generated the pay stub. Can i send the memorandum to USCIS?

Comment

Originally posted by suresh27
        after handover their car and phone, they generated the pay stub.
        No wonder you quit! Yes, send the paystubs and dont send the memo. Rule is not to send unwanted info to give more reason to ask questions.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X