Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Reply ASAP for this Status

Hi,
    any one got the same status...when can i get the approval notice sent status.

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On August 1, 2008, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done.

If it was a Premium processing then, you should hear within 15 days otherwise you will have to wait for more than a month depending upon service area.
    I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X