Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 help

Hi all,

I am working on US on H1-B and getting married soon.I want to file H4 for my wife My would be wife is from Dubai means she is Indian citizen but her family is settled in Dubai from last 10-12 year . I will be getting married in Chandigarah.

My question is where should i apply for her H4 in delhi or Dubai.

One more thing some of my friend told me that i have to take all notary attested documents with me like last 4-5 salary slips,bank statements e.t.c.

from where should i attest these docuement in US.

Thanks in advance for your help.

You can apply where you are getting married. After marriage, her "residence" can be considered where you live and should not have any problems.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b
      You can apply where you are getting married. After marriage, her "residence" can be considered where you live and should not have any problems.
      Thanks alot.

Could you pls also tell me procedure how to notary attest document in US or should it required to notary attest document for H4 visa.

Thanks

Comment

Notary is available in many banks, credit unions, western union, post office for attesting your signature.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b
          Notary is available in many banks, credit unions, western union, post office for attesting your signature.
          Thank you very much ..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X