h4 stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h4 stamping

I am going to India for visa restamping H4 alone and my husband will be remain in US. Me and my husband has approved I797 till 2010.
    Now ..when I checked list of documents required for visa interview as mandatory and supporting documents, it says

Original Notice of Action I-797 of the Principal Applicant and Photocopy of the Principal Applicant's valid visa........... but in my case since my husband, who is the Principal Applicant not travelling out of US, doesn't have his visa stamped on passport but only has Notice of Action I-797.
    My question is:
    Is it possible for me to go for Visa interview for restamping, only with I-797 or is there any other document I need to produce???
    Will it creat any issues??

Please help........

You can go alone. For document checklist, help yourself with google or immihelp.com

Comment

hi

thanks for ur info...
      I had checked the list of ducuments reqd on immihelp itself and got these supporting documents.....i.e Notice of Action I-797 of Principal Applicant and Principal Applicants Valid Visa......But as I told before...I only has I-797 and doesn't have Principal applicants visa on the passport....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X