Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Language in H1B interview

Dear mates,
    I plan to go for interview in one month at Dubai consulate. My friend which already went there told me the officer asks if we want to speak Persian (Iran's native language) or English. I was wondering if you could help me decide what I should answer to him.

My English is not very well and I worry that I could not answer his/her questions satisfingly. I the other hand, I afraid speaking Persian make him/her thing I could not work in US because I am not good at English.

Thank you in advance for helping me.
    * Roozbeh

you should face interview in english, otherwise chances for Rejection.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh2
      I the other hand, I afraid speaking Persian make him/her thing I could not work in US because I am not good at English.
      You got it right! Learn/improve your english for a better success at the visa interview and the job in US. What kind of job are you coming here for?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thank you for help. I got the offer for Software developer position.

Besides the language, what else may cause rejection? I am very worried about the interview. I am from Iran and the political relations between US and Iran is going worse and worse every day.

Again thanks for your help.
        * Roozbeh

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X