Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Husband for H4 !! Urgent help required !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husband for H4 !! Urgent help required !!

Hi all,

My case may be a peculiar case. I got married recently only. My wife does have a valid H1. I dont have it.

Now the situation is , my wife's employer wants to send her on assignment to US. My family insists on accompanying her. So, that leaves me no other option than going on H4 temporarily. I wanted to know what is the possibility of a husband getting H4 dependant Visa ?? I previoulsy travelled to US on L1 ( it z still valid but i am no more working for the same organisation ).

What kind of questions do they ask me ?? What should I say the reason for accompanying her ?? Should I that I am currently out of the job and onto business , accompanying for few months as she z new to the US ??

-Pavan

Doesn't problem if you have L1 or before worked in USA etcc visas , you can apply for H4 , collect all documents and apply for H4. I not seen any problem in your case. best luck

Comment

You don't need any special reason to accompany your wife. It is simple and that is the purpose of H4 visa.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X