D156 Date on which H1/H4 intend to go to US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D156 Date on which H1/H4 intend to go to US

i'm appearing for visa interview in the 3rd week of sep along with my wife and kids.In D-156 where they ask for as to when do u intend to go to US, i've mentioned the same date for everybody, however my wife n kids will join me after one and a half months when my kid have a winter vacation.So i want to change the dates.
    Can I change the date on the form now [i mean print out] for my kids and spouse?
    Will that create any problem during the interview when we mention different dates of proposed departure on the forms ?
    thanx.

hello friends,
    any advice ?

Comment

Journey dates

i'm appearing for visa interview in the 3rd week of sep along with my wife and kids.In D-156 where they ask for as to when do u intend to go to US, i've mentioned the same date for everybody, however my wife n kids will join me after one and a half months when my kid have a winter vacation.So i want to change the dates.
      Can I change the date on the form now [i mean print out] for my kids and spouse?
      Will that create any problem during the interview when we mention different dates of proposed departure on the forms ?

---- The dates are only for a reccord. It does not mater when you come to the US. Your wife and kids can alwasy come at a later date

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X