Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employer documents directly to US COnsulate

Hi Senior Members,

My employer is US already has received my documents approval notice and all approved documents as well. Now my employer is saying that, they are going to send all H1B relevant employer documents directly to US consulate. They will only send me my approved documents to me, no employer documents to me.

Is it a valid point my employer showing to me?

I need your suggestion.

Thanks

What docs are they sending to the consulate? Consulate does not accept any documents from employers directly. They need to send it to you.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Employer documents directly to US COnsulate

Well as per my understanding the company is a new company and may be during filing your H1b they had mentioned that they have X amount of employees and which may not be the case, so they dont want to handover the companys docuemnts to you, and also at the same time are taking a risk of your stamping since employers in no way send docuemnts directly to the Consulates in india, also when you go for the stamping; regardless of what the company sends the Consulate; you still would need to carry the Companies Documents with you.

Comment

Working...
      X