got 221(g) blue form chennai. Help Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got 221(g) blue form chennai. Help Required

i attended visa interview yesterday for h1 at chennai. VO was very polite and thru her way of talking i feel that she was very much willing to issue a visa.
    she asked all the general question regarding my qualification,work experience,job responsibilities,salary etc. i ansswered everything confidently.
    than she asked for w2 and while seeing it she said i need to do some research on this so for that i need some documents from ur petioner. she also explained me that this is just because we feel that u live happily in USA.she also said i need not want anything from ur side as u r very well qualified for this particular job. thats all and got 221 g and she told me as soon as u get these docs submit it to nearest VFS office need not come for an interview

after this i talked to the employer andl isted him the items mentioned in 221g. He 's reply was its not a big deal and all are the common papers and we would reply within 10 to 15 days.

SO MY CONCERN IS AFTER SUBMITTING ALL DOCUMENTS HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET ACTUAL VISA.DOES ANY ONE GOT BLUE FORM AND THEN GOT VISA .WHAT WAS THE TIME SPAN BETWEEN BOTH. PLZ HELP. I CANT WAIT ANY MORE.
    THANX IN ADVANCE

some one please reply

some one please reply the above query. i am very eager to know how much time it will take after we submit the documents listed in 221 g

Comment

Waiting Time

i attended visa interview yesterday for h1 at chennai. VO was very polite and thru her way of talking i feel that she was very much willing to issue a visa.
      she asked all the general question regarding my qualification,work experience,job responsibilities,salary etc. i ansswered everything confidently.
      than she asked for w2 and while seeing it she said i need to do some research on this so for that i need some documents from ur petioner. she also explained me that this is just because we feel that u live happily in USA.she also said i need not want anything from ur side as u r very well qualified for this particular job. thats all and got 221 g and she told me as soon as u get these docs submit it to nearest VFS office need not come for an interview

after this i talked to the employer andl isted him the items mentioned in 221g. He 's reply was its not a big deal and all are the common papers and we would reply within 10 to 15 days.

SO MY CONCERN IS AFTER SUBMITTING ALL DOCUMENTS HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET ACTUAL VISA.DOES ANY ONE GOT BLUE FORM AND THEN GOT VISA .WHAT WAS THE TIME SPAN BETWEEN BOTH. PLZ HELP. I CANT WAIT ANY MORE.

---- Ideally there is no time frame. If there are indications that it will take 3, 4 or 6 weeks it is pure speculation. The only way is wait and if it happens quickly you are lucky

---- It is unfortunate, but that is the way the system works

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X