administrative processing under 221g chennai consulate - pink slip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• administrative processing under 221g chennai consulate - pink slip

To explain you the complete scenario of what happened during the interview. the visa officer took the usual finger printing, checking my visa fees receipt and then checked my DSC 156, DSC 157, asked me if i had all of my pay slips, i told i have the recent 6 months pay slip. i provided her with the last 6 month pay slips. she had a look at it and asked what is trinet and why is it mentioned there(it is the payroll processing company used by XDx, i explained her that the payroll processing is outsourced to a vendor and pointed her to the place which states XDx as my employers name, she had a glance at it and seem to accept it.

Then she asked for my I797 form i provided her, there were not questions in that

I provided her the letter from xdx HR mentioning that i am an employer from 1st march 2007 and my job title, my last drawn salary. the visa officer did not want it and returned it

I also provide her with my last 6 months bank transaction slip the visa officer did not want it and returned it too.

Lastly she asked for my w2 statements. i provide her all the w2 statements since the first year of me working in the USA. the visa officer was more interested to look at the w2 form from xdx. this was the last document she looked at. without asking any other questions she told that there is some additional administrative processing involved and she cannot issue me the visa immediately. she gave me the pink slip with my case number on it. she advised me to track my status and once it changes to "send passport" i need to submit my passport to the agency VFS and they will return my passport with the visa stamped on it.

NOTE: my strong doubt for the reason for administrative processing is that the w2 statement reads the employer name as "Trinet HR corporation" where as my payslips read the employer name as "XDx INC" this might have alerted the visa officer for the need of additional checks to be performed. my I797 reads the sponsors name as "Expression Diagnostics INC DBA:XDX " these inconsistencies might have created some sort of doubt in the visa officers mind

this is my case friends., it is more than 4 weeks now and i am still waiting for the status change. my employer has agreed for me to work from india. but for how long he will allow me is a big question to be answered. i am a full time employer of a small biotech firm.

please advise

Don't worry you will be fine,i was in the same boat last month and got my visa stamped this month and now i'm in U.S,it took 3 weeks for my status to get changed to send PPT,221(g) pink slip is usually for the name check(common names),so don't lose hope

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X