X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plz suggest me

hi friends ..i am vamsi krishna...

on July 3 rd 2008 i loose my B1 visa.. at Chennai

on October i am going to attend for my h1 visa...

is there any problems arise(if arise please let me know)

actually i have to know what are the possible quires expecting from counselor

if they asking about my B1 refusal how can i react...is there any - ve effect on

my h1..pl z tell me

H1 and B1

if they asking about my B1 refusal how can i react...is there any - ve effect on

---- What do you mean by I loose my B1 Visa adn later you say refusal. Thismeans you were denied the B1 Visa

---- Anyhow if you are going for the H1 Visa now, there is no effect on this Visa as both are independent Visas and theya re treated as such. Your B1 Visa does not come into the picture

Subramanya

Comment

Originally posted by Subramanya

---- What do you mean by I loose my B1 Visa adn later you say refusal. Thismeans you were denied the B1 Visa

---- Anyhow if you are going for the H1 Visa now, there is no effect on this Visa as both are independent Visas and theya re treated as such. Your B1 Visa does not come into the picture

Subramanya

tahnk you Subramanya

Comment

Originally posted by vams_gk
        hi friends ..i am vamsi krishna...

my h1..pl z tell me
        What is your B1 visa for? You seem to be lacking something important for a B1 visa and hope you know what that is.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X