H1 Not rejected / not accepted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Not rejected / not accepted

I have applied for H1 B 2009. Till now my application is not rejected and not accepted.

I asked my consultant about this. My consultant is telling me to wait for some more time.

Can some one tell me what exactly is happening in my case?

You are still waiting? You can lose hope on that one. Even if you made it to the waitlist, they would have returned your package. Consider your package lost or your employer is fooling around with you.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

H1 Not rejected / not accepted

My employer is telling that they haven't received anything like rejection notification or acceptance information from USCIS. For rejection cases they will get a notification first then they will get the folder back from USCIS. But in my case both is not happend.

I have called USCIS customer care, they told that it might be in wait-list.

Is there any other way to find out the status ?

Comment

All I can say is you are overly optimistic.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X