Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B First Time stamping.. Documents Are Enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B First Time stamping.. Documents Are Enough?

Hi to all Seniors,
    Please suggest me all this documents is Enough for my first Time Visa stamping?? If I have to arrange some more documents please reply to my post.
    I got following documents from Employer:

1) Original copy of your H1B reciept of I-797B.
    2) Offer Letter "Supporting your position" & Letter to consulate
    3) Education Evaluation
    4) Certified copies of
    a. G-28 Copy
    b. I-129 Copy
    c. Company letter with job description
    d. LCA copy
    6) Samples of DS-156 /157 "Download from website" (I already filled both)
    Employer will send the following documents by Email:
    7) Company Profile
    8) Balance Sheets for last 2 years
    How ever I have to arrange the following documents from my end before attending the consulate:
    9) ORIGINAL bachelor's and all master's degree certificates.
    10) ORIGINAL master's degrees' transcripts (If Applicable).
    11) All pay-stubs ORIGINAL / Experience letters
    12) ORIGINAL E.A.D card (Practical Training authorization card) (If Applicable)..

13) ORIGINAL appointment letter from consulate.
    14) Filled out ORIGINAL application form (comes with appointment letter).
    15) Extra color photos with white background 1.5 in X 1.5 in
    16) ORIGINAL I-20(s) (If Applicable).
    The following items are not essential but good to have:
    17) Latest bank statement showing enough money to survive.
    18) Copies of tax returns showing you're a good citizen
    19) Social Security Card (If Applicable).
    20)Drivers license (If Applicable).

What members say? it's enough documents?? Am I right?? or any problem or chances to get 221g?? uhh first time stamping of H1B & Even of my first visa stamp on passport. Please reply me , TXTH1b, Orion, Subramaniyam, C4u , OMM you all seniors reply me please.
    Thanks Lots in Advance. Italianjob

Reply me friends.

I already read on immihelp.com but I want to know that these all documents is enough for H1B stamping without getting any PIMS or 221g notice?
    please reply me friends.

Comment

You can take a truck load of documents and if the VO feels that the company or job offer is not legitimate, one is bound to get a 221(g) for extra verification. PIMS is not a show stopper.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

ohh thanks Txth1b ,
        but my mentioned documents is I think Enough. my Employer not reply me fast due to heavy work load.
        I think all documents above which I mentioned thats the mandotory and basic documents.
        thanks lots.

Comment

I dont understand one thing,

If they want to check whether the company is legitimate or not, why dont they do that during the initial approval only?

I seriously feel, visa interview should be just to check about candidate and his original marks sheet or some thing like that....(my feeling doesnt matter though )

Any thought abt why they do at the end?

Comment

Originally posted by sachih1
            I dont understand one thing,

If they want to check whether the company is legitimate or not, why dont they do that during the initial approval only?

I seriously feel, visa interview should be just to check about candidate and his original marks sheet or some thing like that....(my feeling doesnt matter though )

thanks , I also feel same like you, that we got already approval & ALL documents then why VO ask lots of Questions or take time in procedure to for issue a visa. anyway thats the USA govt. people.
            but I hope thay above mentioned my all documents is enogh for success visa stamp. lets see.. somany people says H1B visa is on luck.. I already cleared 1step of that luck..
            thanks to all any updates for me pls Re-mark it here

Comment

Originally posted by sachih1

It is the second level of weeding out the junk companies. The first level happens during H1b approval and it is bound to have some fall through the cracks and this helps.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X